The home page of this project is located at http://www.emn.fr/z-info/ascola/doku.php?id=internet:view_switcher .
This wiki at gitlab.univ-nantes.fr is a save copy of the one at www.emn.fr .
Haskell View Switcher : A program transformation tool implemented on top of the Haskell Refactorer
This page describes a tool to transform Haskell program architectures. The following persons work on this project:
- Julien Cohen, ASCOLA (Université de Nantes)
- Rémi Douence, ASCOLA (INRIA).
- Akram Ajouli, ASCOLA (EMN)
This tool is built on top of the Haskell Refactorer (S. Thompson's group at University of Kent).
From here, you can:
- Download the source code of the tool (see the git repository).
- See the user's guide: * Installation guide * How to use the tool * Reference for operations
- See and download examples of program transformations.
This tool is partly described in the following research report: Views, Program Transformations, and the Evolutivity Problem in a Functional Language, Julien Cohen and Rémi Douence, research report hal-00481941 version 2, January 2011 http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00481941/en/
Jan. 2011 - Apr. 2011